Thursday, 3 October 2013

Walther P38




You might be wondering, "Why the HELL is she putting up a picture of a gun?"

Well, it's MY blog and I can do ANYTHING I LIKE with it.
LOL

Anway, this drawing probably looks nothing like the real thing, because all the measurements are wrong to start with. I just looked at the picture of the gun and drew it with a mouse (yes, with a MOUSE and it took me ages) by freehand. And I did this last year too (if you want to know).

I haven't done any drawings for more than half a year and I should start doing it again.

I've been composing some music too (nothing grand) and I've been thinking perhaps it would be nice to upload some of my compositions on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe saya this is ForthKun :3
    and you posted this gun on my birthday hahaha, looks like i can use this one hahaha

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete